Monday, December 21, 2009

Merry Christmas Santa

It's a week before Christmas and already my son can't sleep. LOL! Grandma took them to see Santa Clause at the neighborhood clubhouse and it's now official, Santa Clause is coming to town.

I ventured out on Saturday to the Only toy store in town, and along with a ga-zillion other parents playing "bumper -buggy" managed to secure enough stuff to fill the under side of the tree. I have yet to get the stocking stuffers. (I still have time).

I want to take a moment to pray for all those families that will go without this year. So many people have lost their jobs and are even losing their homes. The Lord has blessed us with jobs and even though we are struggling, we still have enough to make it through the Christmas season. I say my prayers everyday of thankfulness.

We must also remember the real reason that we are celebrating, the birth of the Lord Jesus Christ. Happy Birthday!

No comments:

Post a Comment