Saturday, August 1, 2009

I'm Done

Today is the day!Something that I have been TRYING to do for a long time(get back into those size 8's) is just too much to KEEP TRYING for. I'm Done, I am no longer trying to get back into my size 6/8's unless we book a cruise for next summer. I'm done. I will be the average size American woman 10/12 and be CONTENT.

That is something that is very hard for me to do, since it's been part of me for so long now....baby weight! ARGH! after 40 it doesn't go away unless you commit to an hour and a half in the gym 4 days a week. So... so long Sisterhood of the Shrinking Jeans. It's been inspiring, but that is about all. All that "good intention" has gotten me no where, so I an simply going to quit fighting it. Now, I will not be eating Twinkies for dinner, but I'm going to let it go, eat healthy and just not worry about it.

That is a load off my shoulders! YEAAAA!!! I feel so much better now that the pressure is off. WOW, you should try this.

No comments:

Post a Comment