Tuesday, April 14, 2009

When It Rains.......

When it rains, it pours.....Today was not so good. At about 4:30 am this morning, I looked out the window and discovered Brian's truck was not in the driveway. I rubbed my eyes to make sure I was not still asleep and when I looked again, it was still missing. BRIAN'S TRUCK GOT STOLEN OUT OF OUR DRIVEWAY! Can you believe that?

Apparently, there were a few other neighbors that got picked on. Various things stolen, loose change, cd's, GPS's, and other grabable things. Looks like the thieves are targeting this area of Greenville this week. The police said that last week it was the neighborhood next to us. I guess they are moving down the road.

I hope the truck is lost forever. I don't think that I could get in it again. yuck! who knows who has been in it and what they have done.

Things I'm thankful for.... my Lord above, my husband and children and that everyone is safe and it was only material, replaceable objects that were concerned.

Things I'm pissed about... the fact that they got an bank account number and now I have to change everything. (what a pain)

No comments:

Post a Comment