Thursday, February 12, 2009

A New Adventure


Well, we sold our house! yeaaaaa !!! We've had this house on the market for over a year now and was starting to think that it would never sell. I'm not sure how I feel about moving though. On the one hand I am so thankful, especially to God who answered my many prayers, but on the other hand I am going to miss this place. This is the only place the kids have known and we are all happy here. BUT , we are on to a new adventure:D We have 6 weeks to sort through all the junk and get it all boxed up. I really don't want to take much with us..... I want to try the Fing Shwa (?) way of living for a while. You know... no clutter. Wish me luck on that with 2 small kids.

1 comment:

  1. Hey this is a beautiful house can wait see pics of the new house. :)

    ReplyDelete