Saturday, January 3, 2009

Happy New Year 2009

The new year brings with it new hope. It's a time to get ourselves together and polish ourselves off and make 2009 a year to prosper, personally, professionally as well has healthy. We will tackle the challenges that confront us, and then mark them off our lists.

I'm not going to make any resolutions this year. I'd rather say that I am going to attempt a few new things. We will be making a conscience effort to eat more nutritious foods, as well as get more active. Brian and Dorian(his best friend), are sworn to stop the Friday night Beer Bashes and start going to the Gym. (Replacing a bad habit for a good habit). Way to go guys!!!! I would like to start a few new rules for the 3 1/2 year old "King of the House" Tyler. Then there is the "spend more time on me" resolution. I'm headed back to college, so , I guess that will be one I get.

I resolve to read the directions to my new camera. I love the thing... but I don't want to sit down to read the directions. Too tedious.

I also resolve to keep up with this blog on a regular basis. I hope that I make some new friends in the blog world.

A Hppy New Year to All!!

No comments:

Post a Comment