Monday, May 11, 2009

Happy Mothers Day

I hope everyone had a wonderful Mothers Day!
I want everyone to know how much I enjoy being a mom. I love it this much (..................)(lol),especially when it time to : clean the kitchen, wash the laundry and fold the cloths. Make sure the kids teeth and hair are brushed. When it's time to feed the family and the dog. When it's time to go to the grocery store- again. When it's time to return the movie before it's late. When It's time to empty the diaper pail. When it's time to give the kids a bath. When it's time to pay the daycare. All in a days work. And I love every minute of every day. All of this has made me become a stronger person and such a great multi-tasker.

I want to say thanks to all the moms out there that share their advice and knowledge and especially their humor in their blogs. It's nice to know that there is an army of us out there working individually, but together, to reach the same goal. To have our children raised in a somewhat sane, happy world, without going crazy ourselves.

Happy Mothers Day and God Bless.

No comments:

Post a Comment